I slept well last night and only woke up two or three times. I like sleeping in my bassinet next to mom and dad's bed, but I like being held even more. I woke up at 8am and mommy gave me a bath and got me all cute and dressed up to go to the doctors. I liked the doctors, I didn't have to wait very long and they were nice to me! I am only down to 6 lbs 15 oz, so I should back to my birth weight by this weekend! That is way early, they said normally it takes two weeks. I must be a good eater and mommy is a great feeder!
I don't have anything even slightly wrong with me, so I don't have to go back for a month. Although they have to take me to get something called 'tests' done soon at a lab....I hope they are multiple choice!
-Charlotte
1 comment:
Call me any time you need me--
Glad you had a good check-up.
Love you lots,
Sleep well,
Grandma B.
Post a Comment