

Charlotte went swimming for the first time. She loved it. I thought she was gonna scream her head off but it turns out she is quite the water dog. I was so sad that she didn't get to sport one of her adorable bathing suits but we weren't planning on swimming. I was so hot after garage saling that we decided to go over to Martin's parents and take a dip in the pool. The last picture is of Emily's adopted cat's kittens. They are so cute. They just opened there eyes. I can't wait to go swimming again!

3 comments:
The swimming clip is hilarious!!!!
Hope she comes back to film the sequel soon :)
um, can you guys teach her a trick or something? maybe try dunking her under to make it more interesting?
That is so funny. She needs to teach Jane how to like the water. She screams her head off!
Post a Comment