Monday, January 26, 2009

1/2 Birthday


Charlotte was 6 months old on January 24. Today she had her 6 month check up. Of course she had to get shots. She was so mad! The doctor said she can start rice cereal, baby food and puff cereal. I think Charlotte is gonna love eating. Here are her stats.

Height - 26 inches (50-75%)
Weight - 16 lbs 4 oz (50-75%)
Head Circumference - can't read it (25-50%)

3 comments:

joey handbags said...

I can't believe she's already 6 months! It seems like she was just born yesterday! And she keeps getting cuter with every month!

Mikelle said...

I can't believe she is 6 months already! That is crazy! It always go by so fast when its not mine, haha.

One of these days I will have to meet her!

Em said...

i love my little Charlotte, or should i say BIG Charlotte. look at her little ear sticking out though haha makes her look like a nerd.