Friday, March 27, 2009

Crawling....Finally



Please excuse the music, the messy house and the crazy Miga. I just got a new point and shoot camera (Canon Powershot SD790 IS) and a 8 GB SD card. It is 10 MP more that is like the same as my Canon Rebel XTi and the new one fits perfectly in my diaper bag. Much easier than carrying a camera and 3 lens along. With 8 GB of memory I can use it as a video camera. I actually have a video camera but can't find the cord to connect it to the computer and Martin says it is a waste of money to buy a new one. He thinks we have one somewhere.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Charlotte, we're so proud of your new skill! That's exciting stuff.

joey handbags said...

That might be the cutest thing I've ever seen...And Miga is hilarious.

Ginger said...

hahhahaha, i LOVE it. shes so cute.

Mikelle said...

Yay Charlotte! She is so cute! Will you please bring her when we get together, so I can finally meet her??!

Dr. T said...

Is Miga Ginger's baby? That video clip was awesome! My favorite is the interaction between Miga & Charlotte. Charlotte is soooo cute!