Tuesday, April 28, 2009

9 Month Checkup

Yesterday Charlotte got a checkup. Of course she had to get a shot and had to get her foot pricked for anemia. She gets to start eating more foods, she will be excited. Recently she has started climbing more and has a great hand coordination, she points and picks things up with her pincher grasp. She also knows what "no" means but just likes to laugh and look up at me. The most horrible thing she has learned is to throw a tantrum. If I take something away or try and make her do something she disapproves of she will screech and throw her self around. Below is a video of her climbing.

Height - 27 inches - 50%
Weight - 17 lbs 5 oz - 25%

4 comments:

Ginger said...

what is up with the tantrum?

Dr. T said...

Aw - cute video. I loved how she was like "hmm, I think I'll go up...nah, I like it down one step below...nah, I see Mom so I'm going up...nah, my leg is like so not coming up with my arms & head...oh, look I'm up a step". I hope Charlotte's first word is "mama". :) Any day now... XOXO

Mikelle said...

I hate those foot and finger pricks! They are so much worse than regular shots. And you gotta love those first tantrums...they are cute at first.

Sara O said...

She reminds me so much of Jack - he is pretty much doing the same things! He's been eating mostly finger foods for about a month now and LOOVVES it. Get ready for the real poo's now too.. peeeeewwww!