Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LOST CAMERA

We have searched and searched and we can't find my camera. I still have my Rebel but it is so heavy and big and I have to think when I use it. I guess I could use it on auto setting but that defeats the purpose of having a nice camera. So no videos or pictures until I get some picture taking motivation.

Anyhow Charlotte is standing and taking 1 or 2 steps now. She doesn't really seem to care if she walks anytime soon, which is fine. I think she is in a growth spurt because she is sleeping like crazy lately. I have to wake her up from her naps. She says mama and dada regularly now which is so much fun. She is gonna be a year old in a month, that is crazy stuff! I made her a super cute zebra dress last night. Maybe I will take pictures of that.

No comments: