Friday, August 7, 2009

Little Tiny Black Dress


Last night I decided to make Charlotte a black dress. This was like at 11:30 pm. Charlotte was asleep in her room and none of her dress were lying around. I just estimated that she was about 20" around. I was right but didn't leave any extra room for her. LOL This morning I got the dress stuck on her head! I ended up having to go bottom up to squeeze her into it. When she sits down the dress goes up to her hips. I bet it will fit a 3 month old just perfect not a 1 year old. Oh well I guess i will just have to try again.


This picture cracks me up. She has her dads keys and credit card in her hands, she is a fast learner!

4 comments:

Dr. T said...

OMG - I was laughing when I read you got the dress stuck on Charlotte. Not evil laughing of course! It's funny, but at the same time I was like "OOOOHHH! Poor Charlotte!". Love the two pics. She's absolutely darling.

Melissa said...

Hilarious! Love the dress straps.

Ginger said...

hahahah javi said "looks like shes ready to go clubbing" - i agree. take the stupid flower headband off though.

gramyflys said...

Every girl needs a little black dress. The credit card and keys are hysterical! They sure pick up a lot at that age, don't they? You are quite the seamstress, Debbie. I can't believe you did that without a pattern or anything! Way to go!