
The other day I was at the mall and the line for Santa was short so I decided to take Charlotte to see him. She was all about playing with the decorations while we were in line to see him. I prepared her by asking what she was gonna ask for...her response was 20 dollars. I have no idea where she got that idea! But the rest of the day she kept saying that everything I picked up was 20 dollars. She is hilarious. Anyhow, as soon as it was her turn to say hello to Santa and sit on his lap, she freaked out! Started crying and wouldn't even let me pick her up or sit next to me by him. I gave her a minute or two but she didn't warm up to him. She wouldn't even get close enough to snap a photo. He handed her a book and she wouldn't even take it from him! I guess at her age that is typical behavior. I was most annoyed because I wasted like 30 minutes and I had to pee the entire time!
1 comment:
Bummer. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment