Martin insisted on getting the safest car seat on the market. So we did...but is is huge, black and blue, and doesn't have a base. After I went on a few outing with Charlotte I decided that we needed an infant seat that I can detach...so I went out and got one. Here is Charlotte in her new pink car seat!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
New Car Seat
Martin insisted on getting the safest car seat on the market. So we did...but is is huge, black and blue, and doesn't have a base. After I went on a few outing with Charlotte I decided that we needed an infant seat that I can detach...so I went out and got one. Here is Charlotte in her new pink car seat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i miss her!!!
She is so cute! The detachable car seat is a must - love the pink!!
Post a Comment