Friday, August 1, 2008

Sleep, Eat, Poop


Charlotte giving the stink eye!

Charlotte is hilarious. She goes into panic mode when it is time to eat. She doesn't really cry, just starts snorting and moving her head from side to side. Martin and I can't help but laugh. She has developed a horrible habit of waiting until her diaper is off to poop and pee more. Yesterday when we were at grandma's house she exploded all over the couch. She had a changing pad under her but it did nothing. She seems to be sleeping for longer spurts now so that is good. Yesterday she got a blood test and didn't even scream, she whimpered into Martin's shoulder but that was about it. Her umbilical cord came off a couple of days ago. It was stuck to another part of her stomach and looked like a raisin. I made Martin throw it away. I think she has an inny but not sure. Since her cord is gone she got her first real bath yesterday. She was not happy about that at all. She does not like water. One of the only time she screams is when she gets a bath. Well that is about it for now, she is currently sleeping so I am gonna go take a nap.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! Jane is a total snorter!! I thought she was the only one :) She sounds like a pig..its hilarious. AND...Jane absolutely HATES the bath too! Our girls can be best friends already :)

Sara O said...

We can totally relate to the snorting... Jack's hungry noise sounds like a goat. Bryan calls him Goat-Boy!